quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2008

Translation of the post बेलो

hello to all, first of all I want to thank the words of my dear friend Diana which I return and I hope it is this magic that knife with which this blog join many more people and cultures. For my first post as not cease to be I could show you my country, (PORTUGAL) in which also do not live for the moment but it always take me, and a soul and heart.Portugal to Country sea planted where the future and history come together to give us a gift that will always be remembered। A place where the sun shines all year, where the stars of the evening sun in the morning in the force for the steps that each of future.Em river carries on the culture, history and tradition of each region. The wine is mixed with fado and the beach with the night. Do the sun fun, the history of culture, saw the sea will discover portugal! Promise since ja vous will bring every week fantastic sites worth taken visit

Sem comentários: