quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2008

Translation of post below (the magic of the net)

Being without going to know without seeing, feeling untouched. The digital world that touches us and surprise us once in a while presenting new realities under distant shadows. This is my new relationship with a country and a distant person. The fate of the "net" gave me a chance to know them and, to my surprise, physical barriers have not been deeply impediment to the two. El Pais is magical, small and friendly. Full of pace and beautiful people. Portugal full of emotion my reality to hear their accent fados and graced their language. Everything in it seems to be full of history and gloss. But undoubtedly the light of the environment that perceive it is thanks to the interest of my friend reveal the charm of their country. Almost every day shows me new corners of their lives and interests that arise from their world. The thrill of knowing something new to me as far opens the way to original ideas and thoughts about my own environment. Now, after many days of chatting, we think it desirable to share the magic of this union that I hope will last a long time

Sem comentários: